Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Performer Brigitte Gall

I sat down with Gemini Award winning performer and writer Brigitte Gall. Here is the first part of the interview where I talked to Brigitte about her performing career, and how it brought her to Ottawa. Brigitte's most recent project was Me My House and I, produced here in Ottawa by Mountain Road Productions.

We also talked about writing and creating projects for television - I will post that interview in the not too distant future.

This AppleTV version as well as a Video Ipod version are available if you subscribe to the video podcast in iTunes. If your computer is older and struggling to play back this large AppleTV version, CLICK HERE to play the smaller Video iPod version.


(Video requires the QuickTime Player)

This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?